Sometimes I look at my follower count and I think ‘look at all these people I somehow tricked into thinking I’m cool’.
Guys. Guys look.
…AND I’D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY, AND MY MOMMY, AND THE POPE, AND MY PUPPY, AND THAT NICE MAN ON THE STREET WHO SAID I COULD BE ANYTHING I WANTED, AND MR ROGERS, AND AND AND…
And you guys. You rock. <3
I will go on everyones blog, i will look at your posts, your blog type, your pictures of yourself if you happen to have any, and anything else. I will look through it and i will put in your ask a description as if you were a character in a book.. How i would describe you from my own personal opinion.
Likes wont count just reblogs
(it will not be on anon so you will know it’s me)
..starting this Feb 4th and i will do them every time i go online no matter how many notes
Stick a Number & a Fandom in my Ask & I will make a 6-10 cap picspam from Screencaps That Get My Photoshop Senses Tingling*.
- Faceless (caps where the subjects face is not visible)
- Looking Down (caps where the subject is looking down)
- Bruised & Battered (gore & damage: caps where the subject is banged up)
- Up Close & Personal (screencaps where the subject is in close up)
- Scenerygasm (the subject of these caps is the dominant scenery)
- Full Body Shot(s) (caps where the subjects full body is in the shot)
- Colours Abound (caps with great colouring even before editing)
- Silhouettes (the subject should be in silhouette)
- My Emotions (caps where the subject is displaying strong emotion)
- the Space (the focus of these caps is interesting use of space [often negative])
- Light! (caps with great base lighting, even before editing)
- Tickles My Pickle (whatever tickles my pickle. though this is also innuendo and you’ll probably get a picspam of sex/shirtless screencaps)*these are the things that get my bits tingling, feel free to edit, amend & add to [@]